Monday, February 8, 2010

i have been going through alot of "spiritual" growing pains as you might say and I have finally decided that the church tha I have been going to for almost 2yrs isn't the place I need to be.First and formost God is the only one that I need and I can connect with Him anywhere and at anytime. I want to find a church where I feel like I can connect with God just like I connect with Him at home. I want to be able to connect with the believers and feel apart of the body. I want to go to a church that has consistancy and balance and I want to know what to expect for example like when i go to a church I want to know what the church has like Bible studies for the men and women or women's ministries and etc etc. I'm tired of the inconsistancies and the excuses. I'm tired of trying to get the woman to connect with each other and I'm tired of feeling like I can't suggest anything because I'm getting shot down. I'm just tired. I need a new church. I feel more connected to God when I'm home than I do when I go and I want to find a church where I feel like I belong. Does that make sense to anyone? Do you think I'm looking in the wrong places?

1 comment:

  1. As you probably know, I do understand you. If you don't feel like you belong, then it's not for you. Jesus accepted all, there's no reason a church should do any different. Cause, really, the church that you FIT in with, will make you want to serve God more, in that church anyhow. Something will click. It did for us! I'm praying for you... Love you!

    ReplyDelete