Friday, April 30, 2010

God's timing is perfect even though we maynot think it is

Well I've been learning that there is a time for everything and that God's timing is perfect. Last week I went out ohio to visit friends and what I thought was going to be a vacation turned into a moving week and a week of healing. God was so faithful and blessed all of us and He knew what my friends needed and He blessed them very richly. I'm so grateful that I could have the closer that I needed with someone who was and is very special and a dear friend. Even through eveything that went on last week I feel renewed in my faith and now more than ever to take on life as it comes. Thank you my friends for an awesome week! you are the best!!

2 comments:

  1. We love you, and we're incredibly thankful for God, for his timing too! Thanks for everything you (and Ben did from far away) did last week. Love you, chicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. You are most welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete