Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thoughts going through my head

well, I'm sitting here in my living room thinking about my life and how far I have come and I am amazed at how much things have changed. Its been a hard road and I am so blessed to have a husband who loves and supports me and encourages me everyday, To have a father-in-law that I can now call Dad. I have struggles within myself of trying to find my place in the world and I'm so glad that my husband and his family love me, they try to and want to understand and they do accept that I do struggle with feelings of not belonging, trying to figure out who I am,they believe in me and know that I'm not hiding behind what I wear, that I have nothing to prove, but just trying to simply be modest and follow my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am and will be my own person and not who others want me or expect me to be because its too much and not fair to put that kind of pressure on someone. I wish my own family would just accept me for me and see how much I am growing and maturing and see how God is working and moving in my life.

4 comments:

  1. As much as you wish it was certain people who are loving and accepting you, it's a wonderful thing to have others around who love you for you. You're an amazing woman, Julia, and I'm so honored to have watched you grow up, quite a bit through college and beyond! You're a wonderful wife, sister, daughter, and FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sarah! That means a lot to me. You are amazing woman too and Its also has been my honor watching you grow and mature as a woman and in your Faith. I'm so honored to call you sister and Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. we so need a bat cave!!! haha

    ReplyDelete