Sunday, October 24, 2010

sad

well yesterday we found out that our house church wasn't going to be meeting anymore. so we are again churchless. we found out the reason today and I can definitely understand. the guy that was leading it is wife isn't doing well and feels that he must take care of his wife more. He said that if his son, ben and another guy wanted to get together and pray about continuing it he would come. So I just don't know what we are going to do. I guess for now we might go to the Faith Missionary Church which is a Holiness Church and pray and seek God about what He would have us do. its just really hard because I can't see where God is leading and that's hard for me because I am the type of person that needs to be in the know. I know this is good for me to go through every once in awhile because it makes me be more dependent on God and learn to trust Him no matter how hard the going is.

No comments:

Post a Comment