Friday, February 4, 2011

Love this song!

DELIGHT MY HEART


SO MANY PLANS SO MANY DREAMS
SO MANY HOPES IN ME
SO MANY GOALS TENDING TO SCHEMES
WHAT AM I MEANT TO BE
LEAD ME BACK INTO THE SIMPLE TREASURE I ONCE KNEW
I WILL REST HERE IN THE PERFECT WORTH OF KNOWING YOU


I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU, O LORD
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU
ALL OF THE JOY YOU GIVE IS WHAT I LONG FOR
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU


ALL THAT I WANT, THINK THAT I NEED
WHERE IS THE PURE DESIRE
IF I LOOK UP INTO YOUR EYES
I COULD REGAIN THE FIRE
OH RETURN ME TO THE SIMPLE TREASURE I ONCE KNEW
I WILL LIVE HERE IN THE PERFECT WORTH OF KNOWING YOU


I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU O LORD
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU
ALL OF THE PEACE YOU GIVE IS WHAT I LONG FOR
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU


HOW CAN I FORGET THAT NOTHING LESS CAN FILL ME
WHEN THE MORNING STAR HAS COME TO LIVE INSIDE
LIVE INSIDE ME


I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU O LORD
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU
ALL OF THE LOVE YOU GIVE IS WHAT I LONG FOR
I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU
OH I WILL DELIGHT MY HEART IN YOU



TWILA PARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment