Thursday, March 10, 2011

hello

well. I'm sitting waiting for my husband to come home for lunch. I've been pretty busy. working quite a bit this week and in a couple of weeks I will be no longer working at the Donut Shoppe. In a way I'm sad to leave,but I am so ready to be learning a couple of new things and have something different. Starting April 4 I will be volunteering at the Christian school that my church has until may 13th because the school will be out for the summer. Also I will be starting window washing job. It feels so awesome to be getting out the rut that I have been in for so long. I truly believe that the Lord has been guiding me this whole time even though have been times I have doubted and wondered where God is. I know despite all that He is with me no matter the storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment