Sunday, April 10, 2011

not much

lately I've have been feeling really down. I don't really know why but I just have been. It doesn't help that the weather has been really gloomy and rainy. Today I was watching a Documentary on China and it was so beautiful with all the wildlife and history and culture. My favorite part was on Tibet and I just felt such a stirring in my soul to do something more with my life than what I am doing. I want to do things that have meaning and be part of the action of ministering and helping people. I want to do so much more than just the everyday of getting up and doing this and that. My husband and I have so much to offer and I just don't know where to begin. Its hard because I feel like my husband really doesn't have a passion to do something different. I don't know maybe I'm wrong. I just need to pray more and ask the Lord for direction.

2 comments:

  1. I just whispered a prayer for you. Trust the Lord to lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete