Saturday, May 14, 2011

hello again

well its been a few days and it looks like we will be staying put for awhile at the church we have been going to. I don't know what it is, but I feel that maybe the Lord has us there for a reason and that we will be influential and helping the people open up more to the community and reach out. I don't know but lately I have been getting restless and wanting to do more with my life than just the day to day stuff. I want to minister to people and help people and bring them to God, but I want to do it with my husband, but he says he doesn't feel called to go into the ministry and I don't know why I have a hard time with that. I guess because growing up I always had an idea that who ever I married would be in the ministry and that we would do great things for God and hearing my husband say he doesn't feel called into a particular ministry or anything like that I fee like my ideas and expectations are shattered and I just have to trust that God knows what He is doing. Also I am learning the true meaning of submitting to my husband and realizing how far I have come as a person and wife since I started covering and I am just so thankful to the Lord and how He's been teaching me and showing me how to be a wife. I know I have a long way to go and I know that I won't always have it right, but I know that God is with me and I can trust Him no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment