Friday, March 23, 2012

hello

well its been forever since I've blogged. been busy and I haven't felt like blogging. but well here's a quick update. ben and I have started treatments again. Today I experienced my first IUI (Intrauterine Insemination). it went ok and we are praying that in 2wks I will find out that I'm pregnant. lots of mixed feelings and trying not to think about it or get my hopes up. but its hard because we've spent a lot of money and if I'm not then its all been a waste. I know in the end it will be a distance memory, but getting to that point is taking forever.

7 comments:

  1. Praying the treatment will be successful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for lots of BABY inside you!! Okay, maybe only one or two. You don't need the WHOLE soccer team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! haha sarah your so funny! twins wouldn't be so bad, but one would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the IUI didn't work. so now its time for some decision making. Really could use the prayers. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so sorry Jules :(. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete