Monday, December 3, 2012

New beginnings!

so hubby and I have been cleaning and organizing away these past couple of days. we got my laundry area all cleaned up and organized and we got our dining room are all cleaned organized and set up a coffee bar too! I just love the cafe feeling! here's a couple of pictures of what we did! this is only the beginning. we are putting our foot down and deciding that its time to get our house in shape and in doing so it will also help shape other aspects of our lives. I've always thought that how we live and leave our homes reflects how we are really doing in other aspects of our lives. We may say we are doing really great, but really we are just has disorganized and cluttered on the inside as our homes are. If we work on cleaning, decluttering and organizing our daily lives and our homes, it will reflect in other aspects of our lives. its all about  our attitude and how we approach each task. Lord have mercy on me and help me accomplish and become a good steward of what you have entrusted to my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment